Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Well at least I don't feel like crap today too....

....but I did yesterday and that made me forget to blog. Not sick; not pregnant; just felt icky.

that said...it was a blah day. I went to Marshall's cuz I had to return something, and I went to Vons in the rain to get groceries. Then I went to home group, which I love, and fell asleep through the whole thing (not that Ryan was boring, cuz he wasn't). I was so tired! but when I got home, I caught my second wind and ended up staying up til almost 12. :(
Gwen and I did play "tattoo parlor/ beauty shop" though and that was fun! I got a pink heart and a green star tattoo, and purple lipstick and nail polish... i like her a whole lot. :)

so that was my Monday. :)

4 comments:

justinpaulgibson said...

Have you ever returned something to Macy's? Do they give you cash or store credit?

Jessica said...

YEs. cash, i believe.

justinpaulgibson said...

Sweeeeet.

Jessica said...

i found out that Macy's gives store credit if you don't have the original receipt. BAH.