Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today was a fun day

Lucy, me, Virginia, and Olive went to the Zoo today! It was really fun! We walked almost the whole thing, and while we were all tired and hungry when we left, Virginia and I felt GREAT! MY body definitely craves exercise... who knew!? As always, I didn't take any pictures. There just wasn't anything picture worthy! But, since it WAS Lucy's first trip to the zoo, I really should have. She really had fun though. She especially liked the meerkats.

Later, Gwen lucy and I went to Walmart and decided to eat at Bob's Big Boy. WOW! I haven't eaten there since I was like 8 yrs old! The business closed for a long time, and I guess they decided to open restaurants again? Anyway, my M-I-L was in the vicinity, so she stopped by to visit while we ate, and like a Ninja grabbed the bill and paid it before I could blink! Now THAT's a cheap date! hehe (for me!) What a blessing... I love her. :)
We got burgers and fries and hot fudge sundaes. YUMYUMYUMYUMYUM!!!!

Anyway, so short and sweet yes, but today was a long, great day and I am tired!
Night night!

2 comments:

justinpaulgibson said...

Noting picture worthy? IT'S A ZOO. That's the whole feakin' point. Bob's never ceased operation, it was sold to Marriott in the early 90s. Marriott proceded to sell most of its 150 SoCal locations to another company who replaced most of them with Coco's and Carrows restaurants. The current owner bought the Big Boy chain in 2000 and are currently moving back into SoCal. They are planning on opening 10 locations in San Diego over the next 5 years. You've just been KNOWLEDGEFIED, beyotch.

Jessica said...

your mom's the knowledgebeyotch!