Thursday, January 21, 2010

So I'm on the every other day plan...

what are YOU going to do about it? It's more than you're used to, so kiss my hiney! hehe
still feels so icky. :( I must have some kind of tummy thing. no throwing up, no "other" stuff, just upset tummy, little bit dizzy and tired. So weird. oh and a weird taste in my mouth. Nope, not pregnant.

So that's my life right now. did I mention my lips are chapped? "Ugh, my lips hurt real bad!" hehe

So what's new in the life of me? Nothing. Haven't cleaned my house for a few days, so there's always that....guess I should.

.......................Bah this blog sucks. I'll come back later.

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

Your lips are chapped? Where is your chapstick, woman?

Jessica said...

I keep putting it on and it isn't helping!!

justinpaulgibson said...

Later as in no later than tomorrow. You can quit on your resolution but I won't. You're going to do one a day for the next 35 years. Deal with it.

My lips never get chapped. Like seriously never. I must have amazing lips. Your mom knows what I'm talking about.

thesmallblondeone said...

Jess, just write about random funny things your kids do. That's what almost everyone does on their blogs. :)Everyone loves a funny "Guess what my kid put in their mouth today" story. :)

Jessica said...

yeah just feelin like crap recently. i do want to blog and i like telling funny stories, I just feel gross and my brain is mush. so yeah

Jessica said...

yeah just feelin like crap recently. i do want to blog and i like telling funny stories, I just feel gross and my brain is mush. so yeah

justinpaulgibson said...

Well, you had a good run.

'Jessica's Blog Resolution: 2010-2010

Here lies Jessica's Blog
Six feet underneath the sod
It lived a full life but is no more
Daily logs were too much a chore'

Jessica said...

Oh bite me. :-p