I've always thought that title for Wednesday was sorta silly, but it's true. It is the middle day of the week.
So today my neck feels about 97% better! I am so happy about that! Funny enough, yesterday I called and asked my Dr to call in a prescription for more muscle relaxers, and now I don't even need them! But, they don't expire for a long time, so I guess they're good to hold onto. But yeah, I am super happy it didn't take a super long time to heal. :)
I'm still doing the Facebook fast, and short of logging in to ask people to pray for my neck and checking an important email, I have done really well! AND, my house is really clean on top of it! Ah, how much we miss when we're glued to facebook all day!
I went to target today, fully anticipating having to go to the grocery store afterward. I decided to actually pay attention to the prices in the "grocery" section of Target. They are actually really good! I was totally stoked to do a lot of my grocery shopping and get all the other stuff (laundry detergent, paper towels...) in one trip! Woohoo! I LOVE Target. The only thing is, they don't have a huge variety of things, so I have to either not get something or settle for what they have, which is fine.
Today is picture day at Gwen's school... they charge SO much for those stinkin photos and we hardly even give them out! I could just have her get her pic taken for record purposes and not buy pictures, but what if they turn out really great? Some schools send home the proof package and THEN you decide if you want the pictures. I would like that better. Oh well.
Well, I am off to fold the laundry and then tackle the dining room table, which always ends up being the place where people deposit their belongings. I've got to figure out some way to keep it clean. Any suggestions?
Have a great day everyone!
It Was Time
6 years ago




11 comments:
Yeah, Target got super awesome when they put in the grocery section. Chris and I are going to try to shop there from now on for the basics, but agreed it doesn't have everything. Probably fruits and veggies will be bought at the cheaper Windmill Farms and any extra cool stuff at Vons. :)
What is Windmill Farms??
I think you're just addicted to muscle relaxers you neck pain faker.
Yeah, I can vouch that your place looked really clean last weekend. And I mean genuinely clean and not just stuff picked off the floor. Good job.
Schools making you pay before they even take the pictures is ridiculous. What other business would get away with that? But hey, it's Gwen, she'll be adorable, and at the very least it's a snapshot of her time in school this year and she'll be thankful to have it when she's looking through her box of memories in twenty years like I recently did.
While that's usually true, we JUST took family pics and got some great ones of Gwen, so we don't REALLY need the school ones, but whatever.
thanks! I've been really trying to make it look nice
oh yeah I'm all about the meds. :-P
Respond in the right order next time, nerd. Otherwise I very briefly may think you're an actual drug addict.
Yup, Target is great. We have Super Targets in Texas & they have full grocery.
We would love some pic's of Gwen!
I like making you figure it out. heh
Yeah, Jen I have pics for you guys. Should I mail them? or will you see us again before you go home?
I find that if I put a table cloth on my table less stuff gets deposited on it. I think it has something to do with it looking pretty and I want to keep it that way. If you have placemats or centerpieces or something that helps too cause then it is part of the decor, not just a big flat space.
That's a great idea, Liz. A lot of times, stuff still gets deposited on the placemats, but a centerpiece would probably help!
Send them to his mom's address. C/o Debra Stevenson. Do you need the address?
I've got the address, thanks.
Post a Comment