Monday, October 18, 2010

Whiplash

I gave myself whiplash last night. I was goofing off with my friend and i lost my balance and fell back onto the floor. Now my entire neck is in spasm and it hurts.

Please pray for me to get better really quickly. :(

**Edited to add: It is now Tuesday, and it's starting to feel a lot better. Still sore and somewhat stiff, but on the upswing for sure. Hopefully the Doctor will heed my request and call in to the pharmacy for a few muscle relaxers for me. That would definitely help me feel better. For now, I'm just trying to relax and have been applying a lot of ice. I think it may be becoming time to start using heat and having Mikey massage my shoulders. We shall see! Please continue to keep me in your prayers. Thanks!

2 comments:

justinpaulgibson said...

I won't ask you to be more specific with your goofing off here because you've suffered enough already. ; )

Jessica said...

Mmmmhmmmm...I'll bet.