Thursday, May 21, 2009

Why my baby is awesome!

I was just feeding her dinner and she went crazy!

Here's more crazy!

Oh it's just the best kinda crazy there is. She is so cute it might just make me wet myself with glee. heehee not really. But it DOES make me laugh so much and get so happy that I have to clap my hands and jump up and down every time I see it!

Don't you wish you had one? Well you can't cuz she's MIIIIINEEE!!!! HA! (But you can borrow her, maybe...like if I want to see a movie or something.)

No, like seriously... who's babysitting? Mama needs a new pair of shoes, which has nothing to do with this subject.

But, it all comes down to this.... I ate five cookies about an hour ago, and I am a little high on sugar. Plus watching these videos made me a little baby high too.... so I'm writin' a delirious blog right now.

Here's Lucy as Schroeder from the Peanuts.

And here's Lucy when she fell asleep sitting up today and subsequently folded in half.


And that's why my baby is AWESOME!

5 comments:

justinpaulgibson said...

I can't imagine how insane Lucy is going to be. I see what half your genes did to Gwen. Combine Mikey's and GOOD LORD. Hehe

Jessica said...

Yes...the Lord is Good! He has given me an amazing and funny husband, and now an amazing baby with half his genes! Not to mention that Gwen is a sponge and learns so much from him!

Jessica said...

P.S. in case you didn't get that... my family's amazing!!!

thesmallblondeone said...

"Don't you wish you had one?"

That's just cruel, Jess.

And yes, I'll take you up on that baby-sitting offer. Especially now that LuLu's all fun and smiley most of the time! ;)

Jessica said...

Haha well thanks!! :)