Thursday, May 7, 2009

And I just found out...

There were ELEVEN offers. All of the other ones were higher than ours. ELEVEN?! Wow...that's a lot of offers. I am so discouraged. I really hope we find something...

4 comments:

Yemi Ogunbase said...

I love you all, Best Family, and I want what's best for you. I really think you guys should hold off for at least 6-9 months before purchasing a home. I think prices are going to go even lower.

Lenders had suspended foreclosures for the past 6 months, so prices have been artificially stable. But they're going to go lower as the supply of homes hits the market around fall/winter.

Google Dr. Housing Bubble Blog for great in depth analysis. With how your mind works Mrs. B, it's right up your alley.

justinpaulgibson said...

If you didn't get it then you weren't meant to have it. Probably asbestos or a common Indian burial ground issue. Keep steady in prayer and stay faithful, God's the actual realtor and he's been employee of the month every month since anyone can remember.

Cassandra said...

Don't be discouraged...maybe God has something else in mind for you.

Jessica said...

I know these things to be true. It is still a bummer. We will keep praying...I know God will bring us the best for us.