Sorry! I'm learning about false religions for a class! Once I finish this quiz, I'll have to get to work on papers. I have an essay and a 5-7 page paper due in the same week (in June).
i read this more than i read my own :)
HAHAHHA I wasn't actually UPSET. :)
Comments coming right up!And I know what you mean- I LOVE reading comments! :)
and now I love you more. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sorry! I'm learning about false religions for a class! Once I finish this quiz, I'll have to get to work on papers. I have an essay and a 5-7 page paper due in the same week (in June).
i read this more than i read my own :)
HAHAHHA I wasn't actually UPSET. :)
Comments coming right up!
And I know what you mean- I LOVE reading comments! :)
and now I love you more. :)
Post a Comment