In the last month, I have...
Gotten in more a of a groove as a mommy
Learned that I don't have to please everyone all the time
Learned that my husband has way fewer expectations of me than I have of myself, and that takes a load off.
Sold and delivered girl scout cookies
Decided to "gourmet it up" in the kitchen
Gotten in more a of a groove as a mommy
Learned that I don't have to please everyone all the time
Learned that my husband has way fewer expectations of me than I have of myself, and that takes a load off.
Sold and delivered girl scout cookies
Decided to "gourmet it up" in the kitchen
Helped my sister pick out a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses
Addressed Save-the-dates
Did Katy's taxes
Got a hair cut
Got my haircut fixed
Paid down our debt
Did probably 30 loads of laundry
Bought new clothes for the whole family
Spent less time watching tv and less time on the computer
Spent a TON of time baking (and eating the finished product)...good thing I'm breastfeeding!
Put off Gwen's school project...guess we should start on it now
Set up our external hard drive and backed everything up
Went to a baby shower with old work people. Realized I sorta miss it but not enough to shed any tears! I love being at home!!
hmmmm.... I'm sure I've done more... I'll have to think about it. But either way, God has been really good. He is taking such good care of our family, and He is teaching me so much! I am so happy!
Mikey is doing well in his job...they really love him there. And he has been promoted at church too! He is getting his own band on Saturday nights!
Gwen is doing great in school... they REALLY love her there!
Lucy is awesome. She is so stinkin cute! She can sit up now, and she can roll over and over!
Our family is wonderful and I am so enjoying every minute of it.
Gwen is on spring break right now and it is really fun. We've done some cleaning, some sittin on the grass relaxin, some tv watchin... We're going to hit up the park soon, and we have plenty or errands to run. We also want to go to a free museum next Tuesday at Balboa park! Any other suggestions what we could do?
Anyway...that's the short of it. :)
Paid down our debt
Did probably 30 loads of laundry
Bought new clothes for the whole family
Spent less time watching tv and less time on the computer
Spent a TON of time baking (and eating the finished product)...good thing I'm breastfeeding!
Put off Gwen's school project...guess we should start on it now
Set up our external hard drive and backed everything up
Went to a baby shower with old work people. Realized I sorta miss it but not enough to shed any tears! I love being at home!!
hmmmm.... I'm sure I've done more... I'll have to think about it. But either way, God has been really good. He is taking such good care of our family, and He is teaching me so much! I am so happy!
Mikey is doing well in his job...they really love him there. And he has been promoted at church too! He is getting his own band on Saturday nights!
Gwen is doing great in school... they REALLY love her there!
Lucy is awesome. She is so stinkin cute! She can sit up now, and she can roll over and over!
Our family is wonderful and I am so enjoying every minute of it.
Gwen is on spring break right now and it is really fun. We've done some cleaning, some sittin on the grass relaxin, some tv watchin... We're going to hit up the park soon, and we have plenty or errands to run. We also want to go to a free museum next Tuesday at Balboa park! Any other suggestions what we could do?
Anyway...that's the short of it. :)
Here's some pics!
Lucy sitting up!!



My new haircut...wow my cell phone takes terrible pics.




1 comment:
(Gasp) Picture Thief!
Just kidding, I need to get you the rest of those Lucy pics. They're so freaking cute!
And I'm glad you're having so much fun being at home with your awesome kiddos. I still need to plan another movie day with you guys so Gwen and I can scrapbook it up in the kitchen. :)
Post a Comment