I am a picture stealer, Jordan! But my kid is too stinkin cute not to share.


Of course I didn't get any pics of Lucy in her Saturday night, Sunday morning, or Sunday night Easter adorableness...So I will have to wash the clothes and then recreate the cuteness this week. Cuz ohmagolly she was CAHYOOOTE!!!!
Gwen-a-licious was adorable this weekend too! We had a lot of fun together! Easter egg hunt pics to follow when Jordanna gets her bootie in gear and gives me the pics. :) Hee hee!!
My family has had a rift in it for the last few years, and last week it was repaired! Soooo we got to have Easter dinner together last night! It was so great! It reminded me of the days of yore, when we'd do exactly what we did last night, but it was never as good, because for years the rift had slowly been building. NOW... it is all gone! All has been forgiven and everyone was FREEEEEEEEE!!!! God is SO good!
In other news, My husband is a Superstar. He sang so wonderfully at church this weekend, I think he might become famous. Or maybe he already is. I am so in love with that man and I know you're all jealous of me getting to have him for my very own! Oh I am so SO proud to be Michael Best's wife!
WOOO HOOO! It is a good Monday! For whatever reason, I feel so happy, even though my body hurts and I only slept 2 hrs at a time last night! My hair is done, my face is done..my house is in the process of being cleaned, and my husband started his new position at the new office, which is CLOSER TO HOME! Which means I should be able to expect him home sooner!!!! it's a good day! And maybe, just maybe, we'll take a trip to the park today!
And maybe, just maybe...I'll REMEMBER MY CAMERA!




5 comments:
Hey, I've already edited the best ones... just sorting them out on my blog now. And I promise I'll put any pics I have of Lucy and Gwen cuteness on a CD for you soon.
And, yes, Mikey is a rockstar. I can't believe that punk I met in ninth grade is such a freaking awesome worship pastor now!
ohhhhh my goodness! she is sooo precious! these pictures are amazing!
Thanks KatyRandall! I think my bebe is awesome too! :)
Your baby is the cutest baby of all the babies. Yes, Mikey sounded incredible. However, he was walking like a fruit when he sang the song. I know it's a new concept to walk and sing without any instruments but he needs to go watch and learn from Mick Jagger or someone. Good to hear all this positive news!
Hahah he totally walked like fruit! I think he was told to walk that way though. And yes...Lucy's awesome (and Gwen too!)
Post a Comment