Not that I have any real beef with anyone, it is just that they keep bothering me! I'm babysitting two kids, and they don't leave me alone...ever.
One thing I've noticed that is just incredibly annoying is that whenever I babysit a kid - doesn't matter who it is - they ask for food CONSTANTLY! Doesn't your mother feed you? Why do you come to my house and want to eat MY food? It's ridiculous. There's no way they're hungry again! I know, I know...it's probably normal, and I am pretty sure my kid does it at other people's houses too.I just don't understand why.
I can't see today. That's always really frustrating. I have bills to pay and a million forms to fill out for various things, and my eyes won't focus. Gotta love pregnancy, eh? Also due to pregnancy, the order in which I consumed my breakfast was clearly unacceptable because I felt horrible all morning until I finally threw it all up...one layer at a time **shudders**, most certainly along with the tylenol that I took for my back pain and my allergy pill. Sigh... so now I'm eating a turkey sandwich and an apple and it seems to be sitting well. Hopefully this morning sickness revisited thing is not a regular occurrence!
So I'm listening to worship music, trying to clear my mind/heart and help me regroup. I'm trying not to rely on Gwen to entertain the children, as she has a TON of work to do for school. Even part time Home-school is a lot of work, man! They give us all the lessons and lesson plans and she just has to sit there and do it, but that's some major self-discipline on both our parts that we have not developed yet!! It will come with time, I'm sure.
Well, since no one really reads these ridiculous ramblings anyway, I suppose I should focus on being a better person today instead of cyber-b**ching. hehe
BYE!
It Was Time
6 years ago




4 comments:
I think you're in the middle of a perfect storm. You're in your third trimester and dealing with a lot of mental, physical and (ultimately) emotional stress right now.
Lucy, while wonderful, just turned three. That alone is a huge undertaking. Gwen is growing up and while in many ways that equates to many relational positives it also involves a natural progression of individuality that brings about many new challenges that you or Mikey have never been had to face before. Add in the fact that she's now home much more often and you've got yourself yet another hurdle to overcome.
Then there are the mental unknowns and uncertainties that having a third child brings. And while this journey you're on doesn't get any easier any time soon it doesn't mean that you, your husband and your family can't get through it. You can. You will. But it's not easy. Life isn't easy. But you have the ultimate Helper on your side. You also have a lot of people in your life outside of your family that love you all and are willing to help.
You had a bad day. We all have bad days. God offers daily renewal and refreshings if we seek it.
"25 For He spoke and raised up a stormy wind,
Which lifted up the waves of the sea.
26 They rose up to the heavens, they went down to the depths;
Their soul melted away in their misery.
27 They reeled and staggered like a drunken man,
And were at their wits’ end.
28 Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble,
And He brought them out of their distresses.
29 He caused the storm to be still,
So that the waves of the sea were hushed.
30 Then they were glad because they were quiet,
So He guided them to their desired haven.
31 Let them give thanks to the LORD for His lovingkindness,
And for His [g]wonders to the sons of men!" -Psalm 107:25-31 (NASB)
I agree with Justin 100%. This is just a "new season" of life and just like in the past you will conquer this "new season" with Jesus and your family by your side.
Justin you should look into Christian Counseling as an occupation. You give great biblical advice.
Thank you, Jen. That is an incredibly kind compliment.
Sometimes Justin Can be a real person! ;)
Thanks, friend... I heart you. :)
Post a Comment