And so is the baby inside it! I have just over a month until his due date! ***shakes in boots***
I am looking forward to getting this child out of my body, but am realizing the pandora's box that will open upon his arrival! It's gonna be cuh-ray-zee!
But I'm still looking forward to it. :)
He's gonna be cute and he's gonna have feet!!
So it looks like we've got about 37 days until his due date. I am hoping we only have about 23 until his arrival though. my body is tired! I have been suffering from sacroiliitis, and it is excruciating. I can hardly walk. I have to go to Target this week, and I am going to have to ride on one of their electric wheelchairs to be able to do it!
On Sunday we went to Walmart and I had to wait in the store on a bench for my husband to go pay and get the car and come back to get me! Ouch! But I am really hoping that I will go back to normal upon this baby's exit from my body! hehe! And in the meantime, I am praying fervently for healing.
I just started a class at church that is really going to stretch me emotionally and that should prove to be interesting since I've got all these crazy preggo hormones floating around in me! But I am really excited about the class. I think it's going to be really really good for me and my life and family. So please pray for that!
Lucy turned THREE on Sunday, which is weird! I can't believe my itty bitty Lucy is now almost as big as a 5 yr old and is THREE!! We had a lot of fun celebrating with her. I heart her so so much!
Gwen started at Foothills School a few weeks ago and it is definitely bringing out our true colors! I am having to learn a lot of patience to be able to home-school two days a week and she is having to learn to see me as a teacher and not just as lame old Mom who doesn't know anything! It has already been a major growing experience for both of us and I'm sure it will continue to be! I can tell it is going to be rewarding though, and that our relationship will flourish because of it.
Now to just figure out what to do with the aforementioned 3 year old while I'm trying to do school-work with Gwen...
As for Mikey, he wrote a BOOK this summer! He has created his own textbook or his classes, and now he is creating worksheets as he goes and keeping good track of what he does in each class every day so that next year he'll be the mack daddy of the music teaching! I am SOOO proud of him! :)
So that's us. :)
It Was Time
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment