So, I'm sitting here at the computer, and I noticed that under my armpits and extending across my chest really hurts! Thought about possible reasons why..... Oh, right, I did 15 girl style push ups last night. What a wimp!
I really need to work on getting in shape. I am skinny, but that doesn't mean I'm healthy or in shape.
I have no idea what to do. I think I'm gonna start taking walks and stuff. There's just not a whole lot I can do as far as sports or anything... I CAN do Yoga, and that tones and lengthens...
Hmmm....
Anyway, I am trying really hard to eat better, but we'll see. I just feel like a grody sloth. And my arm pits hurt from girl push ups and that is so SO lame.
Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?
It Was Time
6 years ago




1 comment:
Walking is your best friend. :) Try to go for a walk once a day, even if it's a short one. I would suggest yoga too, if you ever get a chance to do it.
Post a Comment