Well...a little.
Sliced enough for a few stitches counts, right?
Well, here's the real story: I broke a glass a few days ago and put it in the trash. I took that trash out today and the glass had its vengeance on me for throwing it away. Sigh... 4 or 5 stitches and a tetanus shot later and here I am!
And, I thought you'd want to see my battle wound.

Here I am just after arriving. They're taking all my vitals to make sure I'm alive. As if walking into the room didn't tip them off. lol

Here's a close up of my leg. Mikey's mom came over to watch the kids while we were gone, and she brought a plethora of supplies and bandaged me all up for my journey.
Here's a close up. **Shudders**
All sewn up and ready to go! Looks like a caterpillar or something.
So that was my excitement for the day! Oh...they put me on Antibiotics just in case... the pill is ENORMOUS! it is about an inch long, and a half an inch wide! it is a hard pill to swallow.
ANYWAY, presents, money, baked goods, salty snacks.... all are welcome as condolences for my suffering. I also accept indentured servitude. Appointments can be made with the receptionist in the lobby. I look forward to your visit.
HA!





3 comments:
That's definately exciting! Pretty gnarly from glass!
I don't want to look at this anymore. Ever. Write a new blog.
yuck....that is seriously why i just logged in. I totally agree.
Post a Comment