Last night
- I got my phone replaced. Verizon said it was a defect because the screen was frozen. NICE.
- My wonderful friend Justin threw a movie gift card at me while we were discussing going to the movies. (I know... "wonderful", "friend", and "Justin" all in the same sentence... Pretty crazy huh? hehe)
- My sisters came over and we had fun cooking together.
- I made chocolate chip cookies.
Today
- I already have a few babysitting jobs lined up.
- Lucy's taking a nap right now. :-D
- I already have the dishes done.
So yeah... stuff is good. I sometimes need to freak out, but God always comes through. :)
I DO think I might have a cold though. Or maybe it's allergies, cuz I am sneezing. But I feel tired and my ears are plugged and my nose is running, so... just pray that subsides quickly because I have to (get to!) sing on Saturday and Sunday....
And oh me, oh my... this is the weekend we have to "Spring Ahead". Sigh... that makes for a very tired Sunday morning. It's gonna be like waking up at 4:30. Want to know something "funny"? One or both of us plays the Sunday of "Spring Ahead", EVERY YEAR! I wonder how it falls that way so often. We also very often play the weekend of "Fall Back", but that's not so upsetting, of course! who can't use an extra hour?
I really need a vacation though. We're supposed to go on one April 5-8 and I am REALLY looking forward to it. Logistics are being worked out, and I REALLY hope it pans out. If not, I will still live. :)
But oh my goodness, bathing suits are on clearance at Target already!? I need to go get one! And I also need shorts! Maybe today after Lucy wakes up, or tomorrow sometime, I can go get some warm weather stuff before it's gone. Apparently they sell out before spring even springs.
I don't know what we're doing for Easter, at least as a family, at least, but I do know that Mikey and I are both singing ALL FOUR SERVICES! Should be a long weekend. But Easter is April 4, and that there vacation I spoke of will be the 5-8 so it'll be some well-deserved rest. :)
So that's that.
It Was Time
6 years ago




2 comments:
Calm down on the colors, freak. And the April thing will work out one way or another.
You doing two vacations? April and September?
Post a Comment