Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Many of you have asked...

So here's some new pics of the lovely Lucy. :)

Taken on her birthday, 09-18-08

Taken 9-23-08

Taken 10-02-08




Taken 10-10-08
Taken 10-11-08...yes, she's in a roasting pan!
Taken 10-14-08 Like Father, Like Daughter.
Taken 10-14-08 I PROMISE she did this on her own.



So there you have it. The lovely Lucy! :)


And while we're at it...here's a funny one of Gwen after we took her braids out, before her shower. haha!
Have a nice day! :)


4 comments:

thesmallblondeone said...

1) She looks so much bigger already! I need to hang out with you more before she gets all toddler sized!

2) Gwen's hair is out of control!

Cassandra said...

Oh, she's soooo beautiful! Thank you for posting some pictures! I think she's the perfect mixture of you and Mikey. Gwen looks so proud to be the big sister. :)

And I LOVE the finger picture...:) Too cute.

Yemi Ogunbase said...

How is Mike's new job going?

Jessica said...

It's going really good...he really likes it. This is already his 4th week!