I am pleased to announce that my handsome, wonderful husband has been offered the position of Associate Financial Services Advisor with
Please join me in congratulating him on this awesomeness! :) YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
He will get full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays and vacation.... everything! And free college for him and 80% off college for ME! It is set hours and they offered him $2 more an hour than they originally said they would!! WOO! Not only that, two guys from our church also work there, with the same hours, so he gets to car-pool! YAY!!!
Oh...and he gets to wear JEANS! Yay for him!
I am so so so so so excited... and SOOOOOOOOOO proud of my hubby. :)

(Isn't he handsome?)




6 comments:
Congrats you guys! God is really at work! Such perfect timing! Congratulations again!
That's so awesome! That's where Jarrod and Nathan work, right? He's so going to love having them around all day. Tell him I'm so happy for him!
Also, when I read your "ladies and gentleman", my first thought was, "Holy cow, they had the kid! I can't believe I'm finding out through blog!" But then it wasn't, so it's okay.
Please tell me when your kid is getting ready to make her debut.
God is just so good! Congratulations Mikey!!! Although I do have to say the suit was pretty spiffy, so it's a shame you'll be wearing jeans :P
I'm guessing they were short on their homosexual quota?
YAAAAAAAAY! Congratulations! Here's to the awesomeness of God!
Yeah...it's totally awesome! We are SOOO excited! :)
Post a Comment